About Coach Jen
At the heart of each human, no matter what they’ve been through, there is a light that shines to lead them forward. I know because after a 24-year career that spans dance, fitness and behavioral health, I’ve coached over one thousand people since 2008 to find their light and use it to navigate themselves out of darkness.
My experience as a Dancer, Personal Trainer, Performance Coach and in Transpersonal Psychology gives me the skills to know and understand all of you and help you do the same for yourself.
The Move Strong Method Training and Coaching systems I’ve developed offer you a gentle yet effective path to self-discovery, self-improvement, self-empowerment and ultimately to discovering the wealth of potential that you’ve always held and is waiting to be tapped.
You deserve nothing less than to know and connect with your potential and it’s my job and my purpose to see that you do just that!
Coach Jen’s Experience
- M.A. Transpersonal Psychology, specialization in Creativity and Innovation, Sofia University, 2016
- Certified Professional Coach, Coach Training Institute 2007 (ICF Accredited Coach Training)
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine 1999
- Trained Health Rhythms Facilitator, Remo 2018
- Certified Franklin Method Pelvic Power Instructor, The Franklin Method 2018
- Reiki Master, Usui Shiki Ryoho Lineage 2008
When I’m not working, I love being a mom, dancing, writing, cooking new recipes and traveling with my family.
“After many years of coaching, I can truly say that Coach Jen has been a foundation to my success. She is creative in her approach and pulls from a large array of methodologies to address my need of the day! She also takes the time to know me and what I respond to best to move me past those really tough challenges.”
Move Strong Mind
A system created to strengthen your mental and emotional foundation
Move Strong Body
A strength and conditioning system conceived from dance & for dancers